art | embodiment | cognition | networks | post-humanism | crypto
22 March 2012, on International Water Day, Symposium on ‘water issues relating to environmental landscape sustainability’ held on the TAP.
Organised by Mohamed Amin Hammami & Hichem Rejeb from Horticulture, Landscape & Environment Research Unit of Higher School of Agronomical Sciences of Chott Meriem, IRESA, Sousse University – Tunisia
- Water and landscape construction of yesterday. What to do today?
- Water and landscapes across disciplines
- Waters and landscapes: issues of layout development & territorial scales
- 26 November 2011: open call for submission & info available on
- 30 January 2012: deadline to send performance proposals & abstracts to:
- 1 March 2012: deadline for completing accepted papers
- 3 months after the symposium: publication of the proceedings (book & pdf file)
information -- Submission and call of paper :
download the Intention to participate :