art | embodiment | cognition | networks | post-humanism | crypto
Time: June 8, 2015 at 6pm to July 31, 2015 at 11pm
Location: Collegium Hungaricum Berlin
Street: Dorotheesstr. 12, 10117
Website or Map: https://www.facebook.com/Mont…
Event Type: open, call
Organized By: Lena Szirmay-Kalos
Latest Activity: Jun 8, 2015
MONTAG MODUS’ OPEN CALL FOR PERFORMERS
Collegium Hungaricum Berlin (.CHB)
Performance date: September 7th 2015, Berlin
We are looking for performances for the September edition of Montag Modus!
Montag Modus is a series of monthly performances that provides a venue for artists to present themselves using the particular spaces of the .CHB. Montag Modus facilitates the fusion of different artistic genres and aims to create a platform for exchange and collaboration, initiating potential cooperation between Berlin-based artists with one another as well as with Hungarian performers. Each month three productions are selected from both Berlin-based and Hungarian artists.
Montag Modus performance series constitutes a part of the .CHBs project ‘The Berlin Dream’. The project investigates the so-called ‘Berlin Dream‘ through different aspects of performance: How is creativity economized in Berlin? Which Berlin-specific interrelations can be observed between artistic and economic production? How can the critical potential of art be expressed through performance?
- Description of the performance concept
- Video documentation
- Performance length: minimum 20 minutes
- Anyone can apply with a new or previously performed piece. The sole condition being that the performance focuses on the theme of the project ‘The Berlin Dream’.
Applications to: email@example.com
Application can be sent until July 31st 2015.
Show: September 7th 2015, 7pm, Situation room @ .CHB
- An opportunity for artists to present their work to a wider audience in a unique architectural setting
- 100€ per performance, including all production costs
- Trailer of the three performances
- The .CHB will cover possible technical requirements (on the basis of prior coordination), communication and organization of the performance
Info and contact:
Lena Szirmay-Kalos, +49 176 7250 4706, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kata Krasznahorkai (project manager, .CHB), email@example.com