WE ARE NOW SEEKING SHORT DANCE FILMS FOR SUBMISSION
We are interested in ways in which filmmakers explore the genres of creative experimental choreography and filmmaking.
Films can include real life dancers, animation and digital elements but must fuse dance and filmmaking in original and innovative ways.
The 2nd exibition of Tees Dance Film Festival takes place on 14th of May 2015 and will feature two categories:
1. Dance Films created by Professional Artists
- Professional films must be no longer than 15 minutes
- Dance film submissions in this category should be engaging and creative, inspired by spaces, landscapes and cultures
2. Dance Films created by Young Artists 14-25 years.
- The film must be no longer than 5 minutes
- Films that capture the body in new and exciting ways e.g. on location, site specific, fragmentation of the dancing body, non-linearity
Please note dance films that show dance performance for the proscenium stage or of documentary style will not be considered.
Deadline for submission: 1st March 2015
For more information and to submit your application please visit www.tdff.co.uk