Sue Lauther's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Overall the experience was good.  I enjoyed learning about more tools on the interne…"

Sue Lauther replied Oct 23, 2013 to META

12 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Sue Lauther

"Wow! FAntastic you two!  Really did a duet...."

Sue Lauther replied Aug 13, 2013 to CORE: Embodied Investigation #3: Simultaneous Duet Mini Underscores with Nancy Stark Smith

3 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Jessica Muise

"Yeah, it's downloading now.  Thank you! Jessica."

Sue Lauther replied Aug 9, 2013 to INVESTIGATION: Context story-snapshots | Week 2

19 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Wanda Gala

"Apparently I am not an editor, so I can't make any changes collaboratively to the mi…"

Sue Lauther replied Aug 9, 2013 to CORE: Week 3 - Collaborative Mind Mapping

10 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Felipe Torres Díaz

"Cool Jessica!  How did you do the cowbird and instagram collage? "

Sue Lauther replied Aug 9, 2013 to INVESTIGATION: Context story-snapshots | Week 2

19 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Wanda Gala

""

Sue Lauther replied Aug 8, 2013 to CORE: Watch video conversation Emergent Underscore | Real Time Tagging | Week 1,2,3

56 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Wanda Gala

"GREAT! You got them.  I couldn't quite figure out where they were or how to get them…"

Sue Lauther replied Aug 7, 2013 to CORE: Week 2 - Duet & Trio Google Hangouts

27 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Josephine Dorado

" "

Sue Lauther replied Aug 7, 2013 to CORE: Week 2 - Duet & Trio Google Hangouts

27 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Josephine Dorado

"I tried to initiate a hangout this morning with another one of us, but it didn't wor…"

Sue Lauther replied Aug 4, 2013 to Mutual Support/help desk

25 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Natalie Heller

"http://youtu.be/rZPJCeLYP-M Is this the right thing to do?  I'm a little confused, b…"

Sue Lauther replied Aug 3, 2013 to INVESTIGATION: Context story-snapshots | Week 2

19 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Wanda Gala

RSS

Humans exploring hybrid art, dance, embodiment, cognition, tech-science, networks, post-humanism and culture.

welcome to UNSTABLELANDSCAPE

WE LIVE WITHIN AN UNSTABLE LANDSCAPE

This is a social networking website connecting people concerned about innovation and experimentation on art, dance, embodiment, cognition, science, networks, post-humanism, media and the unstable landscape of contemporary culture and life.

We are in a transitional phase and refocusing the network with a broader interdisciplinary framework. It will reflect a contemporary  community interacting and embedded  unstablelandscape.

This network is maintained and administrated by Marlon Barrios Solano as an independent art/curatorial/social innovation project.

You can donate to support my work here:

WOULD YOU LIKE MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION?

Support  making a single donation of any amount.
Thank you!

marlon@dance-tech.net

for more information

YOU MAY DONATE BITCOIN HERE

WALLET

38rswPwwQB67cbe8z1E72PhtQCM1umpyjK

Dance-tech.net and dance-tech.tv were generously supported  from January 2017 to January 2020 by:

Motion Bank/Choreographic Coding Labs (Frankfurt)

You must SIGN-UP to interact with dance-tech.net members enjoy the social networking features.

The use of dance-tech.net and dance-tech.tv is FREE

Creative Commons License
All content uploaded @
http://www.dance-tech.net
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT RESPECTING THE LICENSES OF THEIR UPLOADED CONTENT.

LICENSE YOU CONTENT
LEARN MORE ABOUT CREATIVE COMMONS

watch dance-tech.tv

© 2020   Created by Marlon Barrios Solano.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service