dance/performance and participation

dear all -

dear all - the March-April discussion forum on 'dance/performance and participation' has started on the dance-tech maillst, a few days ago, I tried t reach everyone and revive the 10 year old listserv as a valuable, slow, careful discussion forum. The first posts and messages have come in, from new and old members, and this promises to be a potentially vibrant discussion. If you missed the start, just contact me and I send you the words that have been spoken. 

If you wish to join, and are not already subscribed, please do go

here:http://www.freelists.org/webpage/dance-tech

warm regards

Johannes Birringer

DAP-Lab

You need to be a member of dance-tech to add comments!

Join dance-tech

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Johannes, 

I just suscribed but I missed the previous conversations, could you please forward me the discussion from its beginning? 

Best, 

Alexandre Achour

• yes, welcome to Dance-tech maillist, & of course I can send you the postings up to now.  You'll have to let me know an email address please. contact me at johannes.birringer at brunel.ac.uk    

• dear Johannes, 

my name is Frosina Dimovska, dancer and dance teacher from Novi Sad, Serbia. I would like to follow the discussion but I wasn't a member of the forum. could you please update me on what has been said?

thanks a lot,

best regards,

Frosina

• Frosina

please email me and send me your email contact and I will be happy to forward you all the month's discussion posts. you can also enroll, as I invited you to, and then when you subscribe you receive all the postings and can post yourself - this is the old dance-tech listserv, not the same as this platform. regards, Johannes

• dear Frosina 

of course  - please do join the list, then you can read and post, and participate in the conversation  - it really only started a week ago, and I have collected the statements and the dialogue, so I could send that to you, if you email me and let me have an address

I can be reached at johannes.birringer at  brunel.ac.uk

or join our list and the community

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/dance-tech

This reply was deleted.