The Social Network for Innovators in Motion
Time: September 30, 2013 at 6pm to November 22, 2013 at 7pm
Location: online & in 12 nodes
Website or Map: http://water-wheel.net
Event Type: global, symposium, with, 12, nodes, in, 5, continents
Organized By: suzon fuks & 29 people
Latest Activity: Oct 1, 2013
CARING & DARING
17- 22 March 2014
To performers, artists, scientists, academics, architects, urbanists, engineers, practitioners, activists, inventors and water drinkers to submit projects, papers, performances, panels & workshops.
THEME: Water Views: Caring & Daring
- Histories of human perceptions & practices pertaining to freshwater & seawater
- Knowledge of our vulnerabilities & conflicts, needs & trends, success & failures involving water
- Communication facilitating our collective goals, plans, values & dreams for water, as well as the governance & stewardship that would facilitate them.
Welcome to proposals for new nodes. Technical hints.
NEW FOR THIS EDITION
- 4 PITCH/MATCHING SESSIONS (Oct 18-21) for meeting possible collaborators prior to submitting project proposals. If interested, please join the doodle, introduce yourself & your work in the comments section!
- VOICE OF THE FUTURE: call for youth up to age 18
Download, Descargar, Téléchargez
27 Sept 13 Call open
18, 19, 20 & 21 Oct 13 Online pitch matching sessions http://bit.ly/3WDS14-PitchMatch-doodle
22 Nov 13 Closing date for submission
21 Jan 14 Notifications
4 Feb 14 Program out
1-4 Mar 14 Training on Waterwheel & technical test
7 Mar 14 Final papers and media uploaded
17-22 Mar 14 Symposium week
Proceedings will be peer-reviewed & published online as an e-book with an ISBN.
Info & Partners: download the pdf
Please share this call with people you think may be interested